Assumes all students remained symptom free in stage 2
In the apartments:
- Greater ability for students to socialize with one another within the apartments. Still need to maintain 6 ft distance.
- Social activities can take place in the community in open areas – parks, outdoor events with limited crowd sizes
- Scheduled van runs for necessary items only. Staff only accompany for PDR 3 and below.
- No outside visitors or with Extension Phase students
- Masks will remain required in the presence of another person. The exception would be within apartments and at the discretion of the student and the family.
- Food delivery but no van runs for take out
- Grocery shopping will use Kroger Pick-up and on a rotating schedule
Extension Phase Students:
- Can travel to surrounding communities only during guided leisure and must wear masks at all times.
- Can attend gatherings of less than 10 people in the community. Inside limited to one hour and outside limited to three hours.
- Remain the same as in stage 2
- Spacing between desks/students and no more than 10 individuals in a room
- Masks worn by staff and students at all times
- Traffic flow in the hallways
- Tape off or indicate where students should stand to interact with front office and instructors
- Internships and employment may resume if sites enforce CDC/Health department guidelines
- All students wash hands upon entering the building and before leaving
- Students may not leave the building for lunch or during breaks in schedule, allow food delivery
- Spacing and sanitation during lunch