- Assumes students remained symptom free during stage 3
- Community access will be continuously assessed during stage 4 and may be limited as needed
In the apartments:
- Freely socialize with one another, still encourage 6 ft distancing
- Greater freedom with social activities within the community and van runs.
- No outside visitors unless cleared by Administration with advanced notice
- Outside visitors protocol: mask worn at all times, wash hands upon entering the building, no physical contact with anyone, may ask to have temperature checked upon arrival or answer a health questionnaire before being permitted entry to the apartment
- Masks will remain required in the presence of another person. The exception would be within apartments and at the discretion of the student and the family.
- Visiting Extension Phase student apartments are allowed for PDR 5 and Modified. Must follow safety protocols when leaving and returning.
- Scheduled van runs
- Weekend recs in the community, limited to gathering size, location, and time
- Modified students will no longer have curfew
Extension Phase Students:
- Can travel to surrounding communities, provided they are low risk. Must report to Rod/Nathan where they traveled.
- Remain the same as in stage 2
- Spacing between desks/students and no more than 10 individuals in a room
- Masks worn by staff and students at all times
- Traffic flow in the hallways
- Tape off or indicate where students should stand to interact with front office and instructors
- Internships and employment may resume if sites enforce CDC/Health department guidelines
- All students wash hands upon entering the building and before leaving
- Students may not leave the building for lunch or during breaks in schedule, allow food delivery
- Spacing and sanitation during lunch